Thursday, August 7, 2008

Let the fun begin!

So after 7 years of marriage and two years of divorce I find that I have many interesting stories to tell. Some are funny, some are sad and some just leave me thinking what the heck. Anyway after telling my stories to friends and the occasional co-worker I decided that it might be nice to document this journey. My best friend has a wonderful blog and I thought that instead of the countless phone calls where I am forced to recapture every embarrassing moment that it might save time to just put it on the Internet for the whole world to read. My plan is to recap the men that I've dated since the split and then post stories from everyday life and the search for Mr. Right and should I ever find him then I guess the happy news would be shared here as well! Happy reading:)

No comments: