Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mr. Cute High School classmate

So you think that after two disappointing "adventures into the dating world" I might cool my jets. However I really require a lot of communication and attention and no matter how doting my children or best friend were I was still trying to meet Mr. Right or as it seems MR. Right then. I had been on Myspace for maybe 2 months when I received an email from a guy who had been in my class in High School. He was cute and really in shape and shared my faith. We exchanged phone numbers and started chatting. We'll call him Neal for the purposes of our story. Neal told me how he had dated someone with children before and how he wanted to get married someday and BONUS he lived only 15 minutes away. So I guess I thought that it was safe to assume that there was potential there. I went over to his house one of my child free nights and I made dinner and we watched a movie. He kissed me and said that he really liked me. Funny thing is later when I suggested that we get together a week or so later he agreed and then pretty much ignored me. I guess I decided that I wasn't going to chase on this one. And decided that I was better off not wasting my time.

No comments: